Thursday, October 9, 2008

Rock On

When I made the onesies for baby Shelby, I had a little guilt about the fact that I'd never actually done any for my very own precious niece. I decided that her birthday was the perfect excuse to make her something. We'd already ordered her this book (I highly recommend this company if you are looking for a personalized gift, they were great!) and gotten her these instruments from both Johnathan and me, but the embroidery project was going to be just from me, so I knew exactly what I wanted to put on one of them:

I made her two others, but was not able to get pictures, because my camera died half-way through her birthday party and, like a total doof, I had left my battery charger 1,700 miles away. I just managed to get this one by turning the power off between shots. Erin made the tutu back in August, so I chose the colors specifically to match it.


One of the others had a cute picture on it from a Sublime Stitching pattern and the other was a Texas flag to remind her of her roots. They all turned out cute enough, but (for some reason, I cannot quite figure out) this one is definitely my favorite.

1 comment:

hart2hart said...

so adorable! and her aunt DOES rock!!

 
Designed by Lena