Monday, October 27, 2008

Plagiarism

I stole this game from The Pioneer Woman, who stole it from the movie Heartburn, which my best friend Ari and I have pledged to watch together when she moves home in about a month. The game is to describe yourself with a list of five words. Seems easy enough.

Let's see, I spend most of my time at work; I am somebody's (well, really about nine people's) assistant, but I don't really think of my job as who I am. I am somebody's daughter, absolutely the product of my parents, but that isn't how I define myself. I am somebody's girlfriend, but I've long felt that that word doesn't do justice to our relationship at this point. I am neurotic (I'd like to think in the most charming sense of the word), but people could take that wrong. So, who am I?

When I narrow it down I think I am:

Christian
Loved
Devoted
Silly
Moody

Take it for what you will.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena