Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Babies on the Brain

You know those Volkswagen commercials with Brooke Shields that say people are having babies just to buy the van they're selling? Well, you can go on their site and make a baby using two photos...I guess to see if the baby is cute enough to be worth it for a van. So, here are some babies I could potentially have:



with Johnathan


with my best friend Ari


with my friend Laura


with comedian Eddie Izzard

with Paul Newman

and, because I ran out of ideas

with my dog Keller

I don't know if enough people actually read this blog to make a poll worth it, but I've decided to ask anyway. Vote on the right for who you think I should have a baby with.

2 comments:

Jill said...

hahahahaha! that is so awesome!! i'm totally making a baby.

and not gonna lie, my fave is the baby you made with your dog keller.

R.E. said...

Well, this post has re-assured me about your choice to marry J-man over entering into a platonic lesbian marriage with me - In my humble opinion, the only baby cuter than ours was the one you had with him. Keller was also in the running, so pats for her.

 
Designed by Lena