Monday, December 1, 2008

Ring in The Holiday Season

A questionnaire that Johnathan's mom sent me:

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? artificial - silver, in fact
3. When do you put up the tree? within a few days of Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down?
after New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? yummmmm
6. Favorite gift received as a child? not sure, maybe my turquoise and pink "Puppy Love" bike
7. Hardest person to buy for? hard to say, I love coming up with just the thing I think somebody will love and think I generally succeed, even if it took me a long time to think of something, that only makes it more special
8. Easiest person to buy for?
Alivia
9. Do you have a nativity scene? nope, but if I could find one that went with my decorations, I would definitely buy it
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
I have a habit of buying ones to mail, filling out about half and never sending any
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? can't think of a one
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I love so many, maybe Home Alone
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
as soon as I see something that strikes me, this year the first gift was purchased in October
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? not that I recall
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? a bit of everything
16. Lights on the tree? love them, but there aren't any on mine
17. Favorite Christmas song? We Three Kings and Baby, It's Cold Outside
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? be wherever the family is - usually within a couple hour's drive
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph...and Olive, the other reindeer
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Mine doesn't exactly have either, it's more like a star and that's what I'd choose of the two
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? both
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? I love the holidays, can't think of anything
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
anything beautiful or meaningful
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? squash casserole
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Johnathan moving back home

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena