Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Things To Look Forward To:

  • A much overdue haircut this Friday with my old stylist who changed salons, prompting me to try somebody new who I did not like. On top of that, it turns out her new salon is way closer to my apartment.
  • Taking a personal day off work next Friday to spend with Erin, Alivia and other family on my dad's side, followed by a 70th anniversary celebration for my grandparents on Saturday.
  • A trip to the spa with Johnathan's mom and sister on the 30th, that we finally (almost a year after we gave them the gift certificates, which are dangerously close to expiring) managed to schedule today.
  • Planning a ski trip for the spring with Erin. It was just an idea, but it looks like it's really going to happen!

Today is a good "taking care of me" day.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena