Saturday, February 7, 2009

Victory

Today I was out of the house by 7 AM. From that point, I did the following:
  • Got my oil changed
  • Cleaned out the back of the car
  • Dropped Keller off at the groomer's
  • Donated blood
  • Went to Half-Priced Books
  • Got my car washed and the inside cleaned
  • Met Ari for lunch, followed by window shopping and ogling rescue dogs up for adoption
  • Had a latte and read my new used book at Starbucks
  • Fell in love with a lens I can't afford at Precision
  • Stopped by a new store and picked up an awesome Valentine's card for Johnathan and a couple of anytime cards for two other people
  • Picked Keller up from the groomer
  • Took Keller to the park, where she proceeded to roll around on an old possum skeleton (eeeeeew!) while I read
  • Met with 'my dealer' to get some makeup
Today was a very successful day in my world! I haven't felt this accomplished in a quite a long time. I had to record it all in writing or I'd never believe it tomorrow.

My only regret is that it was a perfect day for taking pictures - overcast all day - and I neglected to grab my camera when I left the house. I could kick myself!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena