Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So much time and so little to do....

Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it.*

I feel like there is so much I need to do before Johnathan moves back and my time to do it is really short. In nine and a half days I will be getting on an early morning flight to New York to spend several days with my mom, Erin and Alivia and to go skiing. I get back to Austin on Thursday night and then Johnathan will be home at 9:00 the next morning.

Johnathan hasn't ever seen my new apartment, my "new" car. He hasn't seen Keller in two years. I feel like everything needs to be up to a certain level of 'perfect' upon his return. So here is the current list of things I need to accomplish in less than 10 days:
  • Clean my whole apartment from top to bottom
  • Get an oil change
  • Get my car washed
  • Get Keller groomed
  • Lose 30 lbs
  • Dye my hair
  • Get my hair cut
  • Finish decorating my apartment
  • Buy a whole new, cuter wardrobe
  • Learn to play the guitar
Hmmm...I'm sure there are even more things I would like to have done, but I get the feeling I'm being slightly unrealistic.

*Bonus if you can name that movie.
 
Designed by Lena