Monday, March 16, 2009

The Past Month In Photos


I was leaving for New York the next day, so on the 13th Johnathan sent me an edible arrangement instead of flowers that would wither and die in my absence. It was delicious and thoughtful and enjoyed by me and my coworkers.



For Valentines Day, I had a date with my three favorite ladies (Mom, Erin and Alivia) to see Sesame Street Live: Elmo Makes Music.



Alivia was very excited when she saw her favorite giant furry friends on the stage!



Just had to throw in this adorable shot in her Valentine's outfit. She'd torn open a box of candy conversation hearts and was sitting on the floor trying to scoop them up before they got taken away.



Then we headed to Massachusetts. We found a really good restaurant near our hotel for sushi. Yum!



Alivia enjoyed the edamame.


How cute is she in her snow suit and boots?



We went tubing the first day. Don't worry, mom did not take out any small children in the process.




Erin and I skied, while Mom and Alivia spent the days shopping.


Love the slopes!



Unfortunately, while we were in Massachusetts, mom's beloved dog, Karma, got out and was hit by a car. It was a devastating ending to a fun trip and we'll all continue to miss her terribly.



Isn't my sister beautiful?


The day after I got back to Texas Johnathan came home for good! We've just been spending as much time as possible together.



Also, I turned 24. Laura brought this delicious red velvet Keller cake.

All-in-all, it has been an awesome month!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena